Hitachi Telecom (USA), Inc. has announced in October of 2004, that Hitachi will no longer sell their Telecommunication HCX Family of Electronic Telephone Switches, HCX-5100 and HCX-5000i products within the USA market.
Hitachi will continue providing Sales and Service Support from their Norcross, GA location for approximately nine years after the last Hitachi PBX is sold in March of 2005. Hitachi has already made changes in their method of operation, by relocating their Hitachi PBX parts depot from the Atlanta, GA. Area, to Japan. This change will thus extend the timing element when service parts are required, from the normal 1-3 days to 30-45 and sometimes 60 days or more, in arriving from Japan.
MTS and Mitel Offer PBX Replacement Program
Receive a 13% Discount on Mitel Hardware and Software!
Click Here to learn more.
MTS has promptly taken several steps to insure our MTS Hitachi Customers are serviced promptly.
- Greatly Increased our Hitachi Inventory
- Put into action, plans to maintain this inventory, while servicing our Hitachi customers
- The ability to draw upon Hitachi inventory from each of the four (4) MTS Service Centers
- Put into action, steps to overcome the 30-45 day plus, parts waiting time from Japan
- The ability to also draw upon Hitachi inventory from each of the MTS National Service Alliance Partners
- Plans to remain one of Hitachi's Primary Distributors for nine plus years
- Plans to continue supporting Hitachi Telephone Systems for nine plus years
- Plans to ensure our MTS Hitachi Service Plus Contract Customers receive "Priority" parts inventory access over Demand Service Customers
- Plans to ensure our MTS Hitachi Service Plus Contract Customers receive "Guaranteed" Service Response Times over Demand Service Customers
- Numerous Hitachi Factory Trained and Certified, Full Time Technicians
Are you positive your present service vendor will be in business to service your Hitachi telephone system,...in a timely manner, ...in the future?